Re: Edges

Hi,
I hesitated to answer because I haven't done it very much but once I made
copper color edges using the mica based metallic powders that are sold in
paint stores for artists or in papermaking supply firms to add to paper pulp.
 The powder was very copper colored. I clamped the book, applied a paste to
the edges and will still SLIGHTLY damp dumped powder on the edge. I let the
book dry completely, brushed off the excess powder (saving it) and burnished
the edge with a burnisher. It was just an amateur attempt but it did keep its
copper color and had a little shine to it.