Women & Cars

Go have a look at WSW's webpage; they are in the process of putting up
images (page by page!) of all their out of print books. Don't know if my
browser is being fussy tonight or what -- it appears they have Women & Cars
all scanned in but I had problems viewing it just now. You may have better
luck.

the address: wsworkshop.org

>I am looking for a copy of Susan King's "Women and Cars, " published by
>Women's Studio Workshop, and, Susan says, long out of print. Does someone
>have a copy they would part with for a reasonable price, or would someone be
>willing to loan me their copy for a brief period in October? I am teaching a
>book arts workshop to a group of high school advanced photography students,
>and this book is a perfect example of what their teacher wishes them to think
>about for their own book projects. Even a slide would help tremendously!

Indigo Som  ***  bitchy buddha press  ***  indigos@sirius.com

"If you live in a place long enough it begins to forget you." -Sylvia
Watanabe's father