metal & adhesive

Duncan, here's a website that may give you some help with adhesives and
paper-to-metal, or whatever-to-whatever:

 http://www.thistothat.com/

At this location, enter the surfaces that you are gluing to each other and
find out what products will work. Then there are links telling where to find
it, toxicity levels, & related products. My only complaint is that there
aren't many category choices for selecting what items you might want to glue
together.     Good luck.
Kitty Spangler

---
Kitty Spangler <kspangler@earthlink.net>