Re: Edges

I'm not sure if this is truly applicable but I've used Daniel Smiths
Metallic Watercolor for some for edge gilding.  It comes in dry pigment
form and easily can be applied in a thick paste or thin wash, burnishes
fairly nicely so must have some metal in it.  It hasn't tarnished or
changed color as of yet but it has only been 8 months since I've used
it.  It also comes in several golds, silvers and coppers if I recall.

--
Chad Pastotnik
Deep Wood Press