Success with gift wrap

Hi all:

About a week ago I posted a question complaint about using gift wrap
to cover books with. My problem was that no matter what I did it
bubbled and/or wrinkled on me. Not fun at all and very frstrating
because the gift aper they make these days is soooo beautiful!

Anyway, I finally decided to give it another try and have come to the
conclusion that as long as i don't use the shiny kind it works. the
shiny stuff is just too cheap and thin to cover a book. However the
ones I have done using matte paper have worked well. Yahoo!!

BB,
Amy