Re: 100th Anniversary

I just consulted a friend, the library clerk at the local middle school, at
the bookstore where she is working today. She looked in one of the almanacs
on the shelf and found that silver is for the 25th wedding anniversary,
gold for the 50th and platinum for the 70th. They don't go any further. I
wonder why not.

At 01:54 PM 08/23/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>Since Hallmark Cards used to have a small card with anniversary info on it
>I wrote them from their website.  The following is my note and their reply.
>
>Ain't it wonderful when an I-net merchant refers you to your local library?
>
>Sam

Betty Storz   storz@mcn.org
Mendocino, CA