Re: Visiting NYC this weekend

Hi Simrat: Henry Westphal (supplies for the leather trade) is a great store
near Penn Station. It's at 105 W. 30th St. The phone number is 563-5990. Have
fun. The new Center for Book Arts is around there too, but I don't think
they've set up. Have fun, Mindy

--
Book Conservation Dept.   The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Phone:  (212) 650-2891   Thomas J. Watson Library