Re: Toy camera

I am not sure what you mean by toy... but there was discussion here a couple
weeks ago on a mini polaraid.  I have seen this camera at WalMart. It runs
around $22.00. The photos are about 1X2 inches - give or take a fraction of
an inch.  There is also film you can get that makes your photos into
stickers. I guess you could call this a toy camera as it seems to be marketed
for teens and children.  It is called an Izone.