Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 24 Aug 1999 to 25 Aug 1999

I am a papermaker/painter and would like to go to Japan to study Japanese
papermaking.  Do any of you subscribers have suggestions of schools or
especially individuals I could contact in terms of this area of study?  I
would especially like to work one on one with a master papermaker.  Any help
with leads would be greatly appreciated.  I would like to go next summer.
Thanks
Stephanie Rose Bird
Department of Painting and Drawing
School of the Art Institute of Chicago