Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 24 Aug 1999 to 25 Aug 1999

Talk to Tim Barrett at the University of Iowa Center for the Book.. Their
URL is <http://www.uiowa.edu/~ctrbook/> or you can get their via the Book
Arts Links page at the URL in this message header. Tim did just way you'd
like to do and can likely offer many helpful tips.

p.

At 06:17 AM 8/26/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>I am a papermaker/painter and would like to go to Japan to study Japanese
>papermaking.  Do any of you subscribers have suggestions of schools or
>especially individuals I could contact in terms of this area of study?  I
>would especially like to work one on one with a master papermaker.  Any help
>with leads would be greatly appreciated.  I would like to go next summer.
>Thanks
>Stephanie Rose Bird
>Department of Painting and Drawing
>School of the Art Institute of Chicago