From: Ken Osborne <photo@osbornephoto.com>
To: sales@hewit.com <sales@hewit.com>
Date: 26 August 1999 03:15
Subject: Wedding Albums

>Wedding Albums
>

>To whom it may concern,
>
>I am a Wedding Photographer in Houston. I am currently looking for a
>company to make custom wedding albums for me. This would be very small
>quantity.
>
>I am looking for a leather/wood or marble/mat combination. I am open for
>suggestions to any style different than what I just mentioned. It really
>does not have to be these combinations. I am showing this to a small
>high end clientele. I would probably only order 2-4 per month.
>Bookbinding that looks hand made is really what I am looking for.
>
>Do you do this type of work?
>
>Ken Osborne
>photo@osbornephoto.com

Dear Ken,

Thank you for your recent enquiry.

We are manufacturers and suppliers of leather, materials, tools & sundries
to the bookbinding trade.  As such, we do not actually bind books ourselves.
Were you specifically looking for a British company to do this work for you?
I ask this, since you will find many good quality bookbinders much nearer to
'home' in  the Southern US states.

If you wish I can pass your message across to a bookbinding list I subscribe
to, - most of the subscribers are bookbinders and about 80% of them are from
the US.

Please let me know.

kind regards,

David M. Lanning
--------------END MESSAGE ONE--------------

--------------MESSAGE TWO-----------------

David,

Thank you I would love that. I have also included a somewhat description of
what I am looking for below.

Thanks

Ken

Wedding Album Design

It is very hard to explain what I am looking for. I have seen something like
it with another photographer in the area but cannot find it. I am looking
more for an art/coffeee table wedding art book. I know that sounds funny for
a wedding album but it really is true. Most of the photographs will be B&W.
I use Art Leathers Black Onyx now but want something more directed to my
individual style.
I am open for ideas. I do not want the frilly look. Maybe something like
wood/paper  pressed mats with rice paper in between separaring each page.
The front : wood and leather combined  or maybe marble/black leather. These
are just ideas. Like I said I am open for suggestions. I know I do not want
the cutsie wedding designs that have been around forever. I want a more
contemporary stately look.

I donít want much do I?

Ken

kind regards,