[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Toy camera
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Toy camera
- From: Mary Crest <MARYCREST@AOL.COM>
- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 15:34:52 EDT
- Message-Id: <199908261935.MAA24698@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
For anyone who tried unsuccessfully to access The Maine Photographic
Workshops, try: <http://www.meworkshops.com/photoworkshops/index2.html>
It's a great resource for regular photographic workshops as well as for the
In a message dated 99-08-26 15:29:35 EDT, you write:
> Laurie, It looks like I have an apology to make. I just tried the three
> Holga websites I listed in my post to you and none of them are available.
> Sorry about that. I'll see if I can identify the problem, but you might
> try searching the web using Holga Camera as a search term.
> Again I'm Sorry.