gallery number nine

I have just uploaded gallery number nine on the website
http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com

This gallery contains fifteen artworks by Australian calligrapher Jo
Lester. At the moment I have not included Jo's artist books.

If it is inappropriate for me to post messages regarding the
calligraphic component of my website, perhaps some kind soul would
like to rap me over the knuckles (gently please).

cecilia
montrose, victoria, australia
http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com
Australian Horsesports