Re: TOY CAMERAS

Hello all:

Speaking of toy cameras, I saw a wonderful toy camera a couple
of years ago made by Fisher-Price, I think.  It was colorful
and plastic and when taking the picture made a song-like noise.
It took a couple of minutes for the picture to print out.  The
picture was black and white and printed out on white roll paper
like in the old adding machines.  I would love to find one.
Any ideas?  I searched the Fisher-Price Web site without result.
Thanks.

Karen Williams