holga cameras

hi everyone,

I got my holga at ICP in new york (international center for photography)
they sell them in the gift shop (& are often sold out).

but they are also for sale on line
at freestyle photo (a GREAT resource for photography supplies):

http://www.freestylesalesco.com/

have fun!

christine pichini
sturdy claude press