"Blue Moon" Signature Exchange

There has been a tremendous amount of interest in the signature
exchanges I've hosted this year, so I've gone ahead and lined up another
unusual one.  Here's a brief overview and an open invitation to join in

TIM'S SIGNATURE EXCHANGE No. 3--"ONCE IN A BLUE MOON"

Here's your chance to work on a BIG canvas for a change!

The "Blue Moon" exchange will share signatures for an extra-large 11" x
17" side-sewn "coffee table" book.  As you know, a "blue moon" is a long
period of time, as in something that comes around "once in a blue
moon."  Signatures relating to this theme may include any combination of
original text and artwork.  Deadline:  October 2nd.

For complete details and specifications, visit my website at:
http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/4770

Or e-mail me at: timkra@panax.com

--TIM KRAUSE
timkra@panax.com
http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/4770/

P.S.  On my website, there are also examples of my binding of the first
two swaps, "Ocean Crossings" and "Buenos Aires".