Frost coptic kits

I'm trying to find Gary or Cecelia Frost to see if they are still
selling coptic binding kits? I'm teaching a coptic boxmaking class and
want to order 12-14 pcs. Cecelia, or others, I'd appreciate it if you
would get in touch with me on this matter as soon as possible. Thanks,
Mindy Dubansky

--
Book Conservation Dept.   The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Phone:  (212) 650-2891   Thomas J. Watson Library