Re: bone fasteners

In a message dated 8/31/99 9:46:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
africa@LAW.HARVARD.EDU writes:

<<   Look in the archive
 under Chinese bindings for the URL for a very nice web page exhibit of
 Chinese Bindings that was discussed on the list a while back.  >>

Hi Dorothy!
I can't seem to find it! Can you give me a better idea of how long ago it was
discussed so I can narrow it down a bit more!

The archives are a bit overwhelming!

Thanks!

Jamie :-)