Re: bone fasteners

The link is listed as "Chinese Bookbinding" in the Tutorials section of
the Book Arts Links Page. The URL is <http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>.
The site name is "International Dunhuang Project (IDP)" and it is a
part of the British Library site. The direct URL is
<http://idp.bl.uk/IDP/bookbinding/CHOOSER-MAIN.html>

To see how these bone clasps are used you might also want to look at
Kojiro Ikegami's book Japanese Bookbinding as well as some of the other
books out there. Titles escape me, but I have most of them...

p.

Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L
<mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com>
<http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>