Copper colored edges

Dear list,

Just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you who responded to
our query about how to gild text block edges with a bright copper color.

Bottom line we have found, through Oesler in Germany (speaking German helped
a variety of foils applicable for edge gilding. Several of these are
"copper" in color including a very bright, very copper gold alloy.

I have "lost" all the e-mails on this so I can not thank you individually as
I would like. A special thanks to the woman who  had her father take the
time to call me at the shop.

Kurt Klappenbach
Loud Creek Books & Bindery
P.O. Box 8120