Who was looking for someone to bind valuable books?

I remember a post in the past 2 or 3 weeks requesting information on a
bookbinder who was qualified to work on rare and valuable bindings. I know
such a man in Ohio. In fact he will be spending the next 4 months in D.C.
doing restoration at the library of congress. I have seen his work and it is
beautiful and faithfully done according to the period the book was fist
published.
Whoever was looking for a bookbinder of this caliber wants to get in touch
with him, please email me and I will put you in contact with him. John