Re: Porcupine Quills

Whoever has some insight on this, please respond to the whole list!

I've seen porky quills used as decorative hangy things on the ends of
binding strings on handmade books (can't you tell I'm an expert from my
technical language?) In fact, I think I have a few in my bead box, with
tiny holes drilled in one end, probably by a dremel.

They're beautiful. Odd I never thought of trying to write with them.

Betty Steckman