Re: Paring machine tips?

Totally off topic of paring, but I couldn't resist...

Paula Marie Gourley wrote..."I MIGHT be able to get a job....as a
receptionist."

I too had an interview two weeks ago... for a receptionist job!
I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts (major in illustration), a Certificate in
Education and one in Management, and 35 years experience as a commercial
artist, a term that is somewhat sneared at by those in the GD biz. Am I
obsolete, even after getting the upgraded training? Seems like it.
Quel bummer!

I was asked what my long-term career goals as a receptionist might be...
Beats me.

Linda

Linda Mullin
Mullin Art Publishing