Re: Centre for Book Arts Classes

I am green with envy after reading about all the wonderful classes that the
Centre for Book Arts is advertising for this Autumn! What a variety of
opportunities to learn at first hand things I can only read about in books!

Does anybody know of similar classes in the UK? Apart from the Bookbinding
courses at Roehampton which only offer more formal training in the book
arts I know of none. We are so deprived - especially in the north of England!!

Lesley

Kingston upon Hull, England

http://members.aol.com/bdavies666/