New York and Michigan

--------------29AEAB92D3255378883453C8

I will be visiting lower Michigan (Detroit, Grand Rapids) next week and
Manhattan during Thanksgiving week and would like visit any retail
stores that carry handmade papers, leather or bookbinding supplies. I
always stop at Kate's in New York when I'm there, but wondered if there
are any other places I should visit.

Also, does anybody know of any artist books exhibits going on in either
place?

Thanks.

--------------29AEAB92D3255378883453C8

begin:vcard