Source for plastic inserts for photo albums

You might want to try

The Holson Burnes Company
582 Great Road
North Smithfield   RI   02896
(401) 769-8000

They wholesale to most of the stationery stores and have a large catalog
with lots of choices for inserts. As long as you have a Tax ID Number you
can buy from them.  The number and address above is from the regional office
I buy from - if you are not from the same area, I'm sure they can put you in
touch with the correct office.

Also note, they say they have a minimum first order of $200, but when I
(kind-of-sort-of squacked) my rep said "Oh, we don't worry about that too
much".

Good luck,
Marie-Celeste Edwards
D. H. Productions