Re: A Russian Capitalist Abandons the Rat Race to Pursue a Lost Art

Dear Bertha,

You really have a very ignorant  attitude looking down to other nations
specially those from "East Europe".  We hope you ment something
different than what we got from your comment.
Are you working for free ? What car are you driving ?
We charge for our  work, what is percieved to be completly natural in
Canada where I operate from. Isn't that so in America ?
All the best from East to the Free West (  I and my sister are Polish )
and we drive a good car too,
Ksenia Kopystynska, Joanna Laflamme,  Ars Libri Book Art Studio,  Good
European Trade, worth a good car, I hope that as an American you will
not have any doubts that a good job deserves a good pay. So if not for
many what  are you working for Bertha ?
Cheers !