Re: A Russian Capitalist Abandons the Rat Race to Pursue a Lost Art

We are really surprised by all those bitter comments, about Mr. Suspitsyn.
Is it just envy , is he to good, to successful or just out of the circle ?
Why when Philip Smith's book is sold for 60.000 it didn't cause so many petty,
full of jealously
comments?
So is the good art that one that does not sell ?
We sell our work and because it is so good it sells so well, and we do not blush
while  writing it.
So cheer up dear  professional colleagues,  your BIG DAY will come !!!
What we sincerely whish for all of you ( meaning those with bitter comments)
Love
Ksenia Kopystynska and Joanna Laflamme Ars Libri Studio