Re: The Book Arts in Russia

Dear Olive,
What a sweet patronizing tone.
We did not visit Poland for a short time we lived there and learned our
trade there.
 Olivia Hibel wrote:
 It's wonderful to know that  people of such
countries are beginning to count on the value of their native

If we didn't count  and preserve that value for hundreds of years while
being under Russia or Germany or both of them we would have never
survived.

Truly and don't take it personally when I first time came to North
America I was overwhelmed by the amount of kitch around me. But soon I
saw the bigger picture.
By the way what do you mean by the comment  " such countries" you never
borderd to really learn about our art and culture.
I hope as a book professional you visited The Museum of Book Art in
Lodz.
I am sure you familiar with  the work done by Jadwiga and Janusz Tryzno.

No ?
You really missed on big esthetic and intelectual experience which you
wouldn't even expect to find in " such countries"

Ksenia and Joanna from " such country" - Ars Libri Studio