Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 6 Sep 1999 to 7 Sep 1999

On Wed, 8 Sep 1999, Jean Abarbanel wrote:
> Any suggestions for artist's books and paper in Paris?
> thanks,  Jean Abarbanel@aol.com

My web-page also has a relatively broad listing of book-related resources
in Paris (go to my personal page and click "WOID").

Paul Werner, New York City
http://pages.nyu.edu/~ptw1
     DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES: a project to research and teach the
techniques of the Medieval scribe and artist.
     THE ORANGE PRESS: most recent titles: "Vellum Preparation:
History and Technique," and "Dragonsblood and Ashes: the Beta
Version."
     WOID: a journal of visual language in New York, including reviews,
listings and resources.

To subscribe to WOID:
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/WOID