Re: A Russian Capitalist Abandons the Rat Race to Pursue a Lost A rt

So what's wrong with having money? Who was it said, "I've been rich and
I've been poor. Rich is better."? I say, good for Mr. Suspitsyn, and may
he have whatever it takes to follow his dream, even if it's money.

Also, bear in mind that we're seeing this Russian book artist through
the eyes of the news media. Maybe that Jaguar parked in front of his
place is no more than a glorified flower pot--hasn't run since 1962!

As always, while the truth--whatever that is--may be out there, it's not
easy to find, and secondary sources are rarely reliable.

Betty Steckman
preferring not to starve for my art, thanks just the same!