pH testing pen source

Hi List:

Does anyone know where in NYC I can buy a pH testing pen for paper. I saw
it at Light Impressions, but I thought I'd just pick one up in the city if
possible.  Also, someone at Pearl Paint told me that the counterfeit
marking pens serve the same purpose.  Any comments on this?

Thanks for any help.

-Andy Darlow