Re: studio lighting

I like flourescents. They're cheap, you can hang them to whatever height
you want and depending on how you lay them out you can avoid shadows on
your bench. You can also get full spectrum "bulbs" for them. The problem
with incandescents is that they all tend to aim light at a particular spot
and what you end up with is shadow areas on the bench which can be
distracting, if not annoying, especially when cutting, tearing, folding,
or anything else that requires precision. I have mine (48" long) centered
directly above the bench and running parallel to each other.

p.

Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L
<mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com>
<http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>