Fwd: Kochi

--part1_a8105835.2507d3a4_boundary

From: Victorpap@aol.com
Full-name: Victorpap
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 12:18:55 EDT
Subject: Kochi
To: AimeeK11@aol.com

Dear Stephanie:

I did put a request to our agent who is well linked with Kochi about your
interest in learning Japanese papermaking. I haven't heard from him yet, and
will tell you that if we do not get an answer from them within the next 10
days, this is their way of saying "no".

It's a little difficult sometimes to deal with these folks. Have you
considered talking about your interest to Timothy Barrett at the Univ. of
Iowa?

Regards,
Aimee Kligman

--part1_a8105835.2507d3a4_boundary--