Re: post bindings

Thanks

>For sleeves, try Gaylord, University Products, Light Impressions... What
>you'll want is either polypropylene or polyester (mylar). Stay away from
>PVC at all costs.

Knew that, but thanks.

>I know 8 1/2 x 11 is easily available. The other might
>be harder to come by.

In years past, only Talas has had 8-1/2 by 14 -- with holes on the long
side;  I don't think they still have them;  that's really the reason I
posted the question about the long sheet protectors.

>When working at Gaylord I do remember getting a
>product sample from C-Line for something x 14. Some of the office supply /
>craft shops, especially those dealing with scrapbookers might also have
>what you're looking for.

I've looked for post binders of the type necessary to hold the two sizes of
sheet protectors at all the stores I was able to find nearby (NJ, 25 miles
due west of NYC) ... with no luck.  Can anyone recommend a mail-order firm
that supplies either the larger sheet protectors or either size post
binder?  ... or a walk-in store anywhere in the world that might consider
selling me a quantity by mail ... or a walk-in store within 50-100 miles of
me ... or in Boston ... or in Phila ... or in DC ... or in SF ... or in LA
-- all of which cities I visit fairly frequently.  (As for the post
binders, they're readily available in various wedding album or other
photo-scrapbook sizes, usually with "my wedding" or "our photos" printed on
the front cover -- and often with quilted covers ... neither of which would
be appropriate ... but the right sizes for sheet protectors have eluded me
for years.)

Thanks again
Dave

PS Does anyone have a list of URL's for Gaylord, Talas, Brodart, ...
readily available?