Guillotine Problem

I have a Brown and Carver guillotine with a 30" throat. I dissembled it
to move and have been having difficulty in reassembling it.  I can not
drive in 3 of the 4 pins that align the table with the throat. I have
used WD40; brute strength; and chilled the pins with dry ice. The pins
are underneath the table and I have limited driving room. I can't get
them in and I can't get them out. They are positioned in the frame and
will not budge. If I can get them out, I can purchase or fabricate new
pins.  Has anyone had experience with this or could offer  suggestions?

Bob Nelson
Charlottesville, VA