Re: Time to guillotine

In a message dated 9/8/99 3:05:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ktp43@PRODIGY.NET
writes:

<< Hi! Had to comment on the Martin Yale- I had to return the one I bought
 because it simply fell apart on me. (snip) This is not your cutter. >>

Man that hurts!  I was worried because there seemed to be such a big price
difference between the Martin-Yale and the next one on the market that was
almost twice as much.   Any suggestions on the best entry-level guillotine
cutter?
dt fletcher