Re: Scroll format

Hi all. This is my first message and I am afraid I should have started a
different
thread, but since you are talking about scrolls I was wondering if anyone knows
how or where I could get any information about how to make japanese scrolls.
I bought some silk a few months ago, and I have some japanese rolls of paper.
I do want to make one, at least, but I am afraid I don't know
where or how to start. Any information about it will be really appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

carmen