Re: A Russian Capitalist Abandons the Rat Race to Pursue a Lost Art

Thanks to all of you for your interesting replies to my rant, both on and off
list (even those who seemed to have read something completely different from
what I wrote!). I always enjoy it when we get a discussion going on this list
- you are all such an erudite bunch that I know I can count on strong
opinions. Barbara Harman