Books for Sale

I have The Vailima Edition of the Works of Robert Louis Stevenson, Copyright
1912, by P.F. Collier & Son Vols I-IX
I have The Sahib Edition of Rudyard Kipling, by P.F. Collier & Son Vols I-X
I have The Complete Works of William Shakespeare with the Complete Temple
Notes of Israel Gollancz by Grosset & Dunlap
I have Friendship and Love by Ralph Waldo Emerson, by Grosset & Dunlap
I have The World's Famous Orations by William Jennings Bryan, Funk &
Wagnalls Co. Copyright 1906 Vols I-X
I have Memories from the German of Max Muller by George P. Upton, A.C.
McClurg & Co. Copyright 1908
All of the above are for sale and in EXCELLENT condition!!!