Re: Time to guillotine

Don't know where you live, but Pacific Paper Cutter Co. in Los Angeles has
excellent ones, completely reconditioned, for somewhere around $900 to a
thousand.  3690 Santa Fe Blvd., Vernon, 90058.  Phone 213-588-9138.  I talked to
someone named Lawrence.
    I bought one of theirs off a local binder who died last year, and it will
easily cut ream after ream of paper.  Caution, don't rely on the built-in padding
under the blade as protection.  Always put a piece of board under whatever you're
cutting, and one on top to prevent imprint from the clamping surfaces.
Charles Schermerhorn