Re: studio lighting

I agree about flourescents...also, I have tricked out my studio with two
different brands of bulbs, and interestingly enough, they balance for
some pretty natural looking light.  One tends toward the greeny blue
cool side, and the other tends toward the warm side.  I put one of each
in each fixture, and am pretty well satisfied, since I also have saved a
pretty penny on 'natural light' bulbs for them.  Now if they could just
get rid of that small but annoying hum, I'd be in seventh heaven...just
have to play Bonnie Raitt a little louder, that's all!

mjlinford@worldnet.att.net