Re: dying art

Reminds me of my second grade teacher back in the 50's. She asked the class
what each one wanted to be. She met each typical, cowboy and Fireman response
with approval. When it was my turn I said, "Archaeologist." To me she said,
"Oh forget that. By the time you grow up they will have found everything." At
that age I believed her. Looking back, it had a real negative impact on my
school work. I regret to this day allowing her ignorant comments to throw me
off course. JT