Book artists in No. Cal.

I'm moving to Healdsburg, CA in Sonoma Valley, and would like to know book
artists in the area. Please respond directly to me if you live in the area,
or know anyone.

I'll be there around the first of October, and would welcome the chance to
meet fellow book artists, learn about local suppliers and upcoming events.

Many thanks,
Nicholas

Nicholas G. Yeager 51 Warren St.#2 NY, NY 10007 212.346.9609
artifex@pipeline.com