Aspen, CO book arts (& Koran)

BookArts-

I'm going to be near Glenwood Springs and Aspen, Colorado for a conference.
 Are there any BookArts sites, individual presses, or shops I should be
sure to see while there? If you can think of any, I'd really appreciate it.
 Thank you.

A quick interjection about the museum posting about the stolen Koran: From
what I remember from a Medieval Islam course, you can't steal a Koran.
Meaning, I'm not sure how this will be investigated or prosecuted because I
think according to Holy law, the words of the Koran belong to all, so they
CANNOT be "stolen," regardless of how much artistry went into the binding.

mmc

mmc
Mary McCarthy
ACLIN Support Librarian