Fw: binding

 This request was sent to me, I can't help so am forwarding to the list.
reply direct to  Franklin Sutton <fsutton@surfsouth.com>
Gail Stiffe
     /             Hands                                   /
   /                   on                                   /

 /                       Paper                         /
http://www.bluep.com/~stiffe

Papermakers of Victoria http://home.vicnet.net.au/~papervic
Victorian Bookbinders Guild http://home.vicnet.net.au/~bookbind