Re: Laser printer/paper question

virginia@GROVE.NET writes:

<<  They would like it in larger than 11x17
 format.   They want to print it on a laser printer >>

Question 1) color or B/W printing?

Question 2) Exact size?  Tabloid lasers are readidly available but anything
larger gets into large-format printers that are rather spendy. In which case,
they might be much better off hooking-up with a local printer.

As for paper, I would suggest that they experiment with all the different
available papers to see which holds the colors and looks the best. Archival
acid free paper would be a good idea.   The most elegant paper I use is
Southworth 25% cotton fiber bond finish which I think would look great with
water colors on it.
dt fletcher