Paper for Laser Printers

------=_NextPart_000_012E_01BEFB2D.9D3D6860

Hi,
I'm always interested in hearing about paper so I'm looking forward to =
hearing the responses to your query!
=20
As far as the paper is concerned for the upcoming laser printer project, =
you might even consider handmade paper for the project. I'm a =
hand-papermaker and I put EVERYTHING through my little-old-faithful =
bubble jet printer!  Some laser printers have adjustable roller heights =
- I had an illustration teacher who used to put 180 lb watercolor paper =
through his laser printer and then he used to heat the sheet with a hair =
dryer to make sure it sufficiently 'melted' into the paper.
=20
As far as a source of paper is concerned, there are several custom =
papermills in the U.S. who could do custom thin sheets like:
Dieu Donne Papermill in NYC,
Carriage House in Brooklyn,
then there's Twinrocker...the list could keep going.

Then there is DHP but, not to take away from my own company, but we're =
swamped until after the Holidays and sure couldn't take on another =
project.
=20
Best of luck,
Marie-Celeste Edwards
D. H. Productions
Papermill & Press
www.dhproductions.net
mcedwards@dhproductions.net=20

------=_NextPart_000_012E_01BEFB2D.9D3D6860

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Hi,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I'm always interested in hearing about paper so I'm =
looking=20
forward to hearing the responses to your query!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>As far as the paper is concerned for the upcoming =
laser=20
printer project, you might even consider handmade paper for the project. =
I'm a=20
hand-papermaker and I put EVERYTHING through my little-old-faithful =
bubble jet=20
printer!&nbsp; Some laser printers have adjustable roller heights - I =
had an=20
illustration teacher who used to put 180 lb watercolor paper through his =
laser=20
printer and then he used to heat the sheet with a hair dryer to make =
sure it=20
sufficiently 'melted' into the paper.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>As far as a source of paper is concerned, there are =
several=20
custom papermills in the U.S. who could do custom thin sheets =
like:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Dieu Donne Papermill in NYC,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Carriage House in Brooklyn,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>then there's Twinrocker...the list could keep=20
going.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Then there is DHP but, not to take away from my own =
company,=20
but we're swamped until after the Holidays and sure couldn't take on =
another=20
project.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Best of luck,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Marie-Celeste Edwards</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>D. H. Productions</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Papermill &amp; Press</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://www.dhproductions.net">www.dhproductions.net</A></FONT></D=

<DIV><FONT size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:mcedwards@dhproductions.net">mcedwards@dhproductions.net</=