Re: wrap your brain around this

an artist is an artist to the core
> of their being and can be nothing else. The heart of an artist can never
be
> learned or taught. It is either there or not.
> dt fletcher

this is the truest, and most profound, of the statements on this issue. i
hope some young students and a few fine arts department administrators have
read this and got the message.

james linza
antiquarian and modern books
e-mail: linza@worldnet.att.net
visit us at http://www.thegentry.com

telephone: (561) 301-2475
text messaging: 5613012475@mobile.att.net
snailmail: p.o. box 2474, palm beach,  florida   33480-2474