Re: Trying to unsubscribe

No. Using your juno account you should just be able to click on the unsub
link and then hit send. You'll need to confirm (hit reply, delete the body
of the message and type "ok" without the "". Have you gotten any error
messages back? If so, forward them on to me.

p.

Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L
<mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com>
<http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>